PDA

View Full Version : Feel a freak

tricia56
31-03-11, 12:29
hi posting yet again but i feel a freak because of my anxiety and the way it makes me behave when anxiuose as i rock back and forth lean over while standing still or even when walking around and when i sit i lean forward my legs go stiff and crossed and off the ground when im sitting down anyware even on a bus or in car and i know i am doing it but cant control it and now my family and freiends are commenting on it when i do it and its making me feel a freak and i think i look like a some one who has really bad mental problems and its making me even more anxiouse and i dont know how i can stop or controll my behavior as i just cant seem o relax no matter what im doing.can any one tell me what there behavior is like when anxiuose as i just want it to stop

tricia56
31-03-11, 21:41
Havent had any replys so i must be the only one who has these behaviours

heavenly
31-03-11, 22:17
Well, for me, when I first got anxiety and it was really high, I was fidgety all the time, I suppose it's natural, your nerves are in shreds when you get high anxiety. Are you on any anti-anxiety medication? Do go and see your GP, I am on 25mg Citalopram which has really helped with my anxiety and just as important, I see a counsellor which is helping me get to the bottom of why it is happening in the first place.