PDA

View Full Version : can not take any more

jodie
09-04-06, 22:30
hi

i have been getting eptopic heart beats for about 6 yrs now and they are just so bad tonight i feel like i carnt get through the night i just want them to stop.
they seem to be getting worse and even if i relax they dont go away
dose anyone know of anything that can calm them down or stop them as i am so fedup i carnt go to bed they start as soon as my head hits the pillow then i endup panicing all night and having verry little sleep
i know ppl say they dont harm you but when they are happening they feel well...not right if it wasent for these i would be much better
please any info on how to get rid of them would be good :(

jo x
ps one for the ladys are eptopic heart beats worse at that time of the month or is that just me lol

nomorepanic
09-04-06, 22:41
You have to accept they are part of you and won't hurt you atall.

Ignore them the best you can. If you focus on them they are worse.

Get a good relaxation Cd to listen to when you go to bed.

You have to accept they are part of you and if you think about them they will be worse.

Ignore them ok?

Nicola

Sheik N Shimmy
09-04-06, 22:42
Hi Jodie,

I can't help you re the time of the month [:I] but could you go for a stroll, buy a magazine or an ice cream or something and then go to bed?

E

Keep On Keepin On

jodie
09-04-06, 22:49
i dont think of them untill they start but ur right nic when they happen i tend to sit and wait for the next one .
i have had the dog out tonight it did help a bit dident get an ice cream lol mabe next time
i wish there was some meds i could take to stop them as they are one of the only things that give me realy bad panics
anyway thanks you guys its nice to know i am sat hear panicing and ppl are there that care :)
jo xx

ashley
09-04-06, 23:36
Hay jodie, as you know i have these nasty eptopic beats too much,i hate them and they are so scary i so understand you sweetheart..but one thing you must know is that you arnt the only person to get these,there are so many other people on this site that suffer with eptopic beats, missed beats, fluttering, thuds, flips, alsorts of wierd and not wondeful heart beats... your arnt the only one and they keep coming in here and posting from time to time and they like me.. are still here..so that tell us something girl dont it..however that dosnt make them go away like we want them too..i will tell you this though and i have tested me self the more that we think and fear them the more they come in force.. and thats the truth.

ashley x:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ashley
09-04-06, 23:37
Hay jodie, as you know i have these nasty eptopic beats too much,i hate them and they are so scary i so understand you sweetheart..but one thing you must know is that you arnt the only person to get these,there are so many other people on this site that suffer with eptopic beats, missed beats, fluttering, thuds, flips, alsorts of wierd and not wondeful heart beats... your arnt the only one and they keep coming in here and posting from time to time and they like me.. are still here..so that tell us something girl dont it..however that dosnt make them go away like we want them too..i will tell you this though and i have tested me self the more that we think and fear them the more they come in force.. and thats the truth.

ashley x:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ashley
09-04-06, 23:40
sorry 2 replys therexx