PDA

View Full Version : ME AGAIN

sandy40
31-03-11, 15:47
Hi all,ive not been on as my laptop is knackered so im using the PC at my library...ok,here goes,ive been back to my GP:whistles: with my back/knee and now sore hips..i went on tues,he didnt examine me as he said it would be feeding my H/A but he did alot of blood tests:ohmy:,he called yesterday to say they were all normal i asked "is my FBC normal, is my liver function normal" he said " im not answering anymore..they are normal so work with your psychologist" mmm im still worried ive got you know what...im knackered and sore all the time..can anyone please tell me,would my bloods would be "off" if you know what was present..im now thinking maybe he didnt do a full blood count??? he filled a few bottles all with different colours and i said what are they all for and he said everything,one was a browny colour top is that the full blood count bottle?? im going crazy with worry.x

Greenman50
31-03-11, 16:48
Sandy you have got to believe you are fine now . There normal so need no more investigateing :yesyes:

You should be very relieved .

kah
31-03-11, 16:49
Hey Sandy,
I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering how you are.
I think you need to believe the GP, it would be more than his jobs worth to say he'd tested you when infact he hadn't and yes I'm pretty sure if you had 'you know what' it would show up in your bloods.

Don't worry about being knackered all the time - I am too, I think it goes with the territory. When you have anxiety of any kind your mind is working so hard that it exhausts your body, it's totally understandable really.

Has your knee got any better since you've not been kneeling whilst on the laptop? I have aches and pains in all sorts of places and have gradually learnt to ignore them, people without HA wouldn't think twice about them, oh how I wish I could be like that :weep:. We'll get there though chick.

K xxx