PDA

View Full Version : Dam periods

lelespears
31-03-11, 21:32
Ive looked into recent posts and periods and anxiety and found some good info but I'm curious to see if anyone has anymore help. It's almost as if I start this nightmare when I ovulate which basically carries on till my period ends. I am so short tempered, no appetite, nausea, anxiety on a whole new level, I convince myself I have cancer or will die young, it's awful and exhausting. I have 3 children and my youngest is 9 months old I breastfed him so Ive only had 4 periods since he's been born, I don't remember having it bad like this before he was born, I find it really hard to cope for about 2 wks of every month, does it ever end....

madeuprolemodel
31-03-11, 23:54
I get is so bad the week before and the week after i am a complete mess...!

PokerFace
01-04-11, 15:23
I had that really bad last month for 3 weeks, it was awful. I think it was because it was so late this month!

Could just be your hormones settling back into place as the only time I get that bad is when I'm seriously overdue. You'll probably find after a few months when your body clock gets back into the swing of things the PMS will be much easier to deal with. :) xx

lelespears
01-04-11, 21:34
I really hope so as this for 2 wks out of every 4 is horrifying.. Just feels like I get over it and the clocks ticking to start all over again.

Lele x

Eternity
02-04-11, 00:36
Hi
Hopefully this should settle down but might be worth checking it out. I have PMDD and two weeks of every month is horrendous but I would say it sounds like the others are right and your hormones are settling down. Plus I'm sure you're exhausted with three young kids.
take care
Tina x