PDA

View Full Version : always checking weight?

Forrest
10-04-06, 06:33
Well its been almost a year now with my illness it will be a year in may!!When i first got ill i lost 25 pounds and iam always checking my weight every other day my weight has been stable for over 8 months now never gaining are loosing weight i would like to have my 25 pounds back iam a six foot male only weighing 165 i use to weigh 185 so as of now i stay right at 160-165 and i have been starting to eat normal again because of the lexapro i have been on for two weeks now and i think its starting to work for me over my health axiety!!Iam not sure if i sould worry about my weight loss and just let it go and just be happy iam stable?

Sheik N Shimmy
10-04-06, 10:27
When I was hit with anxiety I lost more weight than you have in a short space of time even though I was eating. It stabilised for several months. I could fit into clothes I hadn't been able to for three years.

From a low of 165 lbs I'm back up to 180 lbs (I was probably about 190 lbs this time last year) and I'm trying to figure out how to induce a spell of anxiety again [8D]

E

Keep On Keepin On

Southern_Belle
10-04-06, 16:12
Forrest,

I got down to 89 lbs. but I'm on 5'1" tall but that was still way too skinny the doctors told me. The lexapro should help you start feeling better and you should start gaining some weight back. I wouldn't worry about it though, just another thing to worry about. Don't skip any meals and if you want to drink some supplements to help gain weight betwen meals. That is what they made me do.

Bel

Forrest
10-04-06, 16:42
yeah iam getting better i think iam on my second week with lexapro!!My worrys are slowly fading it like riding waves i call it when it hits i try and ride it out are think of a posative reason why i have these symtoms