PDA

View Full Version : aches ,pains ,medication ,sensations

holly87
01-04-11, 16:01
i woke up in the night last night and when i got out of bed i put on my bottoms and my leg at the top felt painfull to touch like it was really bruised but its not. and now the feelings gone .. does anyone get this or know what it is?? for the past week iv had severe aches and pains in my bottom my thighs and arms and even the palm of my hand everywhere. the inside of my arm just down from my armpit and also the sides of my breasts .. can anyone relate? iv been in a mess all week and today went to see the doc again an hes gave me diazepam and mefenamic acid ,, so we'll see how that goes .. i didnt want ro take any sort of medication but somethings got to give as i cant cope .. each week it seems to be something new to deal with , sensation wise .. xx

pinkprincess
01-04-11, 20:51
Hi

All of what you said is familiar with me, it is stress and anxiety, once you ignore the sensations they start togo, i use to suffer with pins and needles really badly too

holly87
01-04-11, 21:26
aww im sorry youve been through all this but im gratefull im not alone .. im sat on laptop an i keep gettin a pain in my hend like a splinter :( its all very strange x