PDA

View Full Version : please help

molly36
01-04-11, 18:50
I am truly at the end of my tether with these stomach issues .I have just eaten a meal and again i have horiffic trapped wind at my diaphram ,the top of my stomach and chest its not a pain just this horrific feeling like i need to burp but cant and a empty feeling in my stomach .its awfull.Has anyone suffered this bad .I have tried gaviscon but it not breaking at all.This has been happening for a few weeks now.BEEn to docs and i was tested for halicobater which was positive but he says it dosent mean the bacteria is live and he feels this is all stress and anxiety .HAS ANYONE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS.PLEASE HELP I JUST CANT COPE JUST NOW KIND REGARDS MOLLY

molly36
01-04-11, 19:54
please anyone had this ,ive just took a valium there which i hate taking but im so distressed over this.kind regards molly

shoegal
01-04-11, 20:16
Hello. Yes I have the same symptoms as you and it's awful. I think it is IBS caused by anxiety. IBS basically means irritated stomach and you will be more sensitive to certain foods and skipping meals etc than other people. It can be incredibly painful and very uncomfortable. I have days where I am literally doubled over but as far as I know it is harmless (apart from the discomfort and disruption to your life obviously). I hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

molly36
01-04-11, 20:34
hi is your problem at the top of your stomach and chest ,the trapped wind feeling.Thats where mine is thats why i didnt think it was ibs cos it at the top of stomach and in my chest ,its not a pain its a feeling of pressure and needing to burp.it awfull .thank you for your reply kind regards molly

shoegal
01-04-11, 20:42
I get a dreadful pain slightly to the left under my ribs. It can be crippling like a severe cramp. I also get pain between my shoulder blades, at the side of my ribs, in my lower stomach, in my shoulders and it even hurts when I breathe in and out! The pains can come and go and move around, and yes they are all to do with IBS.

molly36
01-04-11, 20:44
thank you again for your reply ,everytime a new symptom comes along i just fall to pieces .kind regards molly

shoegal
01-04-11, 20:50
I know, I'm the same when I get weird new symptoms. Try to stay calm and keep things in perspective. I really think you have IBS which is made worse by stress and anxiety.

molly36
02-04-11, 08:33
Just had some toast there and it just feels stuck at top of stomach and the trapped wind again at top and in chest not a pain just so uncorfortable.so worried ,it making my life a misery kind regards

jaynemarie
02-04-11, 11:23
Hi Molly. I get a feeling at the top of my chest,not a pain as such more of a heaviness. Sometimes it hurts when i breath in deep, doctor says its anxiety, had it about 3 weeks on and off. Hope this helps, take care Jayne x

molly36
02-04-11, 11:26
Hi jayne thank you for your reply ,mine is def trapped wind and worse when i eat but i have begun to think the worst things it could be .feel so scared all the time ,i hate eating now.kind regards molly

jaynemarie
02-04-11, 11:54
I know your mind plays tricks on you, but when you start to relax it will get better x

molly36
02-04-11, 12:30
Thank you for your reply again im really gratefull .just find life really hard just now .kind regards molly

molly36
02-04-11, 13:36
Anyone else suffer these symptoms kind regards

Jess4
02-04-11, 14:24
I get this all the time, its right at the top of my stomach, bottom of my chest. It's somewhat of a nausous(sp) feeling, it's WICKED uncomfortable and makes you feel terrible. This feeling is sometimes the cause of a panic attack for me. It does feel like a giant burp is stuck but just won't come out. I always think that it's something to do with my heart, but I stop, put my hand where it feels umcomfortable and it's always in the stomach area. It makes me calm down a little when I rationalize that it's just air and it will pass. I try peppermint tea which sometimes helps and just breathe! I know it's tough but it will pass!
Jessica

molly36
02-04-11, 15:43
thank you for your reply .my feeling isnt nausea its a terrible pressure of trapped wind ten times worse after ive eaten.thanks again kind regards