PDA

View Full Version : Someone has to know what im talking about

madeuprolemodel
01-04-11, 19:35
This morning from sitting on the sofa to standing up i had the worst pain i felt like i was being stabbed ( even tho i have no idea what that feels like!) in the middle of my back to the point i couldn't even sit down i had to just stand in the same position for a couple of minutes! it hurts so much when i band my head down to my chest and it instantly hurts when i am breathe in... and i feel like i am having trouble with my breathing....

now of course i went on a google spree and i found some horrible answers todo with my lungs and blood clots

but i would really appreciate if anyone else has any idea what this is...
IT HURTS SO MUCH!

shoegal
01-04-11, 19:44
It sounds like a trapped nerve to me. They can be incredibly painful!

Trust me when I tell you it's definitely not a blood clot... AND NO GOOGLING! :flowers:

madeuprolemodel
01-04-11, 19:51
HAHAHA i know i tell my self off for the googling but it seems like my hands just go on auto pilot!

With a trapped nerve would that make breathing painful?

x

shoegal
01-04-11, 20:25
Yes, because as you breathe your daiphragm moves in and out which will move or press on the trapped nerve a bit. Try sitting or standing in different positions and holding your breath to see if there is anything that stops the pain. If laying down or holding your breath or something temporarily stops the pain it will prove it's only a trapped nerve. :)

Zee
01-04-11, 20:40
I had something like that some years ago quite suddenly and all I had done was to brush my hair..It was a strain to my trapezius muscle..The GP said people can even pull it by sneezing !..It was extremely painful but subsided