PDA

View Full Version : Hello

lulu
10-04-06, 09:36
I have suffered from depression on and off for the last 11 years. Since the death of my Mum 2 years ago things have gotten bad again and have now started to suffer from anxiety as well. I feel sick alot of the time with a lump in my throat and am so jumpy.
I found this wonderful site through a link on the netmums site which I frequent.

enough about me.

Lulu

Alexandra
10-04-06, 09:41
Hi Lulu

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

lisarose
10-04-06, 09:45
Hi Lulu, welcome to the forum.

You will get loads of help and support here from a great bunch of people who understand what you are going through.
Take care
Love Lisax

tammyg
10-04-06, 10:59
Hi Lulu and a warm welcome.

Lots of people on here have similar symptoms to yours, have you had a read around the site yet? It is great to know you are not alone.

Sorry to hear about the death of your Mum. Often it is events like this which lead to anxiety creeping back in. I hope you can start working on it.

Tammy x

hunny_as
10-04-06, 11:25
hi lulu

hello hun i am syre you will gets lots of support from every one on here i know have

amanda

dont worry about today, for today was the tomorrow you worried about yeaterday

skye338
10-04-06, 12:05
Hi Lulu

Welcome aboard.

Jx

Accept the things you cannot change and have courage to change the things you can.

bluesparkle
10-04-06, 12:50
hi lulu
welcome to the site... have a good look around you will find loads of good advice here and you will make many new friends...
please ask anything you need to know ... people here are great and someone will know and understand
take care
things will get better
rach

luna_blue_cloud
10-04-06, 13:09
Hi Lulu, welcome to the site.
Claire:D

jackie
10-04-06, 15:14
hi lulu

youll love it here

have you ever read claire weekes books on the throat lump and other symptoms of anxiety. i find the books irreplaceable

jackie

nomorepanic
10-04-06, 18:12
Hi Lulu

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

sueiamnew
10-04-06, 18:17
Hi Lulu and welcome to the site.

lulu
10-04-06, 18:36
Thanx for the warm welcome everyone.

Lulu

Two heads
10-04-06, 19:35
welcome lulu!Im finding this site so helpful,in my moments of need these lovely people are here to help.At present time im in the middal of a blip and have been on here most of the day.It just seems to help to chat to people who no just how you feel and what you are going threw!Good luck!!!xxx

Karen
10-04-06, 22:00
Hi LuLu

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

scoobygirl2005
10-04-06, 22:55
Hi.

Sorry to hear that. Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of support on here.

Scooby2005.

jill
11-04-06, 08:31
Hi Lulu

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
knowledge conquers fear

trac67
11-04-06, 10:49
Hi Lulu,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'