PDA

View Full Version : Stomach bug

tricia56
02-04-11, 17:03
hi freaking out ive had a sever stomach bug since 2 am this morning and about 5.30 this morning i couldnt control it and as went to get to the loo iwent really hot my eyes went funny and i felt as if i was going to pass out has any one else go like that when they have severe diorrea as its worring me now

MidnightCalm
02-04-11, 17:34
You're sick, it's normal for you to feel this way, I suggest you stay hydrated! Lots of water, sometimes it's not enough and you can get hydration sachets from Sainsbury's/asda/morrisons/tesco which help your body readjust it's hydration levels.

haynsey
02-04-11, 17:54
Hi i agree with MidnightCalm, get some dehaydration sachets.
My dr told me not to eat for 24hrs
x

molly36
02-04-11, 17:57
Hi there i had a stomach bug last year and thats exactly how i felt .i was panicky too but the doc said it would pass and it was nothing to worry about.Easier said than done i know.Im going through hell with my stomach just now too .hope this helps .kind regards molly

tricia56
02-04-11, 18:16
hi thk u all for replyingwith ur advice just sent my son to get some sachets and the nhs toldme to eat somehing to help me get better like patotoes or rice or pasta

miss_moose
02-04-11, 18:52
Hey hunni, I had this a few months ago, i wasnt sick but had terrible diareah from 4pm til about midnight.
Like everyone else has said drink plenty because you get very dehydrated when you have diareah.

Also get some ginger biscuits, they really settle your tummy and help with nausea, or try ginger tea for the same affect. xx