PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

lisa70
03-04-11, 10:17
Hi

can anyone help me with this please because I cannot cope anymore

Song comes into my head - thoughts are it will never go or its Scizophrenia, then a spend all day thinking have i got Schizophrenia and i cant focus or do anything, then another song comes into my head and the same thing happens all over again.

I cant break the cycle and I cannot seem to distract myself. When the song comes into my head I get a great big sinking feeling of despair and panic.

I try to think positive and spend all day reassutring myself that it is nothing but it totally takes over my life and I cant do anythong but think about it.

I am really scared, can anyone help

Thanks so much

blueangel
03-04-11, 21:50
Well, I nearly always have some sort of song in my head - it can vary from one song all day (which. admittedly can be really irritating), to many different ones, which must be a bit like an iPod shuffle.

My best suggestion if you get stuick with a song that you don't like is to actively think of another tune - I find that ABBA songs will exterminate almost anything! :)

MeganBooker
04-04-11, 08:49
I've tried constantly playing music in the background as it makes it hard to concentrate on the trigger song if another tune is playing. I find Roxette works for me :)