PDA

View Full Version : just need to talk to some one

tricia56
03-04-11, 10:19
hi i posted on here fri nite as i had a bad stomach bug and i felt as if i was going to pass out which really scared me .and now its really worrying me as i can stop thinking why i went like and keep thinking it mite happen again ,and just want to know if any other suffers think like me when something happens to them when bieng ill and do they want to know why it happened like go and see gp or call medical help line as i cant stop thinking about and want a answer as to why i went like it as i think im not normal as i shouldnt be like this or is just my HA that makes me think this way so if any one can relate to this it will help me alot thks

Ambers
03-04-11, 10:43
Hi - please try to not worry about this - it is SO common to have a tummy bug and pass out. I have done it many many times..because I have a naturally lower blood pressure (on the safe side) that average I tend to pass out quickly anyway. But even my husband has passed out nearly whilst having bad tummy trouble and he is a man made of steel.

x

Ambers
03-04-11, 10:50
PS - I even passed out in the middle of Amsterdam once in the middle of the day. I passed out because I hadn't eaten much that morning, rushing around, on a fight and then ate a cheese roll - bang on the floor with the emergency services on their way!

There is a Radiohead video of someone fainting on the floor and didn't want to get up... that was me in Amsterdam (I even thought of the vid whilst on the floor telling people to leave me alone that I just wanted to sleep). The Ambulance wanted to take me away lol

Please try to remember fainting can happen even when there is nothing wrong!

honeyp1e
03-04-11, 10:54
this is defo your HA and negative thinking making you over think everything as long as your feeling better now it has passed x x

tricia56
03-04-11, 11:08
thk ambers and honeypie ue made me feel abit better now so thk u xx