PDA

View Full Version : how bad is withdrawl........

Brownie
23-03-04, 16:22
Hi all,
I dont know if many of you have been or are on Xanax but i have been prescribed it since i was about 12 just in emergency situations when i had panic attacks. I never really took it much because my panic was not all that severe. But when my panic and anxiety came back full force this past year i was having to take them often....so my doctor precribed me xanax xr its a form of xanax that you take everyday and it last most of the day. I am just worried that when and if the time comes when i am feeling much better i will have a horrible time getting off of the xanax. I have been through getting off anti-depressants but i know that xanax is much diffrent. How bad is it going to be lol??? Any help would be great guys! thanks
-Christie[:I]

Meg
23-03-04, 17:44
Hi Christie,

It affects everyone differently but do keep mindful that the less you take the easier it will be to come off it.
Focus on learning how to diffuse panic attacks and cope with them so you can return to using Xanax intermittantly instead where addictioon is not an issue.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...