PDA

View Full Version : im back please help xx

scaredstiff695
03-04-11, 18:39
please offer help someone please.
im having major issues with breatthing and not sleep as in im panicing all night ubntill 6 in the morning last night,
convinced im not breathing,

i was getting better untill i came on my periods and found out i was being discharged foirm cbt all of it has made me feel worthless and scummy and like whats the point.

im down and im convinced im going to stoip breathing or start gasping for breath
my chest goes tight and funny i cant cope i dont want to doe but maybe it wouold be better.

i was getting better its not fair

stubie9000
03-04-11, 19:03
i get really bad chest pains but it will pass its all part of the nervousness ur gettin i think bot dieing alot but tbh dieing would not be better set urself goals in life it will work i promise if u got over it once u can do it again dnt give up x

stubie9000
03-04-11, 19:04
and i aslo have trouble sleeping cause think im going to die but i got over tht but watching a film or texting sumone take ur mind off it

scaredstiff695
03-04-11, 19:07
thank you. oim worryoing constantly just cant do another night like last night

stubie9000
03-04-11, 20:33
when i first started getting my attaks i couldnt sleep i was laying there started falling aslleep and just as i would fall asleep i would wake up all panicy is that how u feel what u worrng about the most x

scaredstiff695
03-04-11, 23:20
iwas yeah, but this is like a constant fear im going to die from shallow breathing. i just feel like uim not breathing. cos im so exhausted my whole body is reacting slower and heavy and not with it which is making me think that i most having a serious illnmess with my bbreathing.

a ambulance was called fri cos i was paniking and couldnt stop i did not ring trhem but they did bllod pressure oxygen levels etc they were all perfect so obviously im fuine xxz

blueangel
03-04-11, 23:54
What's the reason that you've been given for being discharged from CBT? Is it because you can't be funded for any more sessions, or because they think you're getting better?

if the funding's a problem, it might be worth hunting around and trying to find a private CBT practitioner. If you can't afford to go private, it's still worth asking around as some counsellors do reduced-price sessions for people who have financial problems.