PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts are like a broken record, just want to stop thinking!

Lizziesaurus
03-04-11, 18:40
The same stuff keeps going round and round. About Thursday when I went out with people from work and I kissed a guy I shouldn't have etc etc I won't go into detail, it's boring but it just won't shift. Mainly about that guy, me and him used to text, it didn't end well for me. I was so drunk though I didn't know what I was doing, he also has a girlfriend so for that reason more than anything I want it gone and away! :weep:

It's causing great stress and anxiety, as well as waiting for my new tablets to kick in.. Friday night I was hallucinating, I think I was very tired but it scared the s**t out of me. Then last night I woke up at like 5am with everything going round and round. I want a good nights sleep tonight but no idea if I can take a nytol.

I feel really down now cos of all this, I'm barely eating and not hungry. I also can't seem to concentrate on anything, I just want to go to sleep, it's the only way I can switch off :weep::weep: