PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new

FluffyPinkPain
03-04-11, 22:38
Arent we all :p

I basically found this tonight.. searching for some kind of comfort for the symptoms Im feeling right now

My name is Kiki, Im 22 and am an animal care student..part time model..
But the point is, I suffer from this anxiety, panic attacks, depression, low self esteem, self harm, ect ect ect ect ! So I decided to join this site.

Is it normal to feel constant anxiety symptoms even if not actually having a panick attack?

for example:

thingling arms, feet , face , lips
Heart palpitations
Muscle spasms/twinges
Headaches
Fatague
Dizziness
Chest pain
Shortness of breath
Tightness of chest and stomache

Sorry just a quick question haha

I hope I can find some answers here and make some friends,
Im not good at making ones in real life , so might as well try online

diane07
03-04-11, 22:40
Hi FluffyPinkPain

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

stubie9000
03-04-11, 22:43
yer its the same as what i get i dont get panic attaks but have bad chest pains and dizzyness like feelin drunk when u walk but ur not do u get this all the time x

Vanilla Sky
04-04-11, 00:11
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

katexxxx
04-04-11, 01:13
hi if u wanna tak message me on here!!
and yes trust me i suffer anxiety and its bloody horrible,and i get all the symptoms you said/ xx

jessicalittler79
04-04-11, 01:59
welcome to nmp hunni ...

anthonyxlopez070790
04-04-11, 06:04
Hey Kiki i'm new as well i just registered about 10 mins ago and put up my first post. I suffer from panic disorder and agoraphobia so i can relate to what you are going through. Check my profile out and message me if you'd like. I hope we can help each other and overcome these stressful situations together. God bless!!!

Teaandcake
04-04-11, 13:44
Hi Kiki

I'm also new here :) Just wanted to say that I also experience those symptoms you listed there when I am not having a panic attack x

lynn1960
04-04-11, 19:34
i have the same feelings mine is generalized anxiety which means i have the feelings all the time

MJD
29-04-11, 23:45
Yep...all of those, and I found the site today.....what a relief.......

Doesn't take the feelings away, but makes them more bearable knowing others feels the same.

Even looking through the forum this afternon has brought some relaxation.

MJD