PDA

View Full Version : Hello

xxheidixx
10-04-06, 13:25
hello, i'm new here. hope i'm doing this right.
I suffer from PND, anxiety attacks, ocd's , bad thoughts. And it is driving me mad-literally.I have 3 kids and feel this is ruining my life and theirs too as i feel i'm not living life as i should.

Alexandra
10-04-06, 13:55
Hi Heidi

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

skye338
10-04-06, 14:35
Hiya

Welcome aboard Heidi...you will find lots of help and support here.

Jx

Accept the things you cannot change and have courage to change the things you can.

Southern_Belle
10-04-06, 15:07
Hi Heidi,

You will make many friends and find support here. You are not alone.

Bel

Two heads
10-04-06, 15:09
Hi!We all no just how you feel.I have two kids and im finding life hard at the moment to.Its the bad thoughts i caut handle.Bad thoughts trun into panick.Have you been given any meds?I have been on citalopram for six weeks and was feeling better entil this weekend.You are doing the best you can for your kids so dont feel like you are ruining there lifes,and you are not going mad!xx

jackie
10-04-06, 15:13
heidi and bong hi to both of you

know just what yoyu are both going through. i have 5 kids and feel guilty to but this is not something we choose so no punishing ourselves

just try to get better with the rest of us

youll love it here

jackie

nomorepanic
10-04-06, 18:13
Hi Heidi

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

Karen
10-04-06, 22:04
Hi Heidi

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

sassy
10-04-06, 22:34
hi heidi, welcome to the forum hun. i suffer panic attacks/anxiety and also bad thoughts. i have 4 kids and i feel heaps of guilt at not doing the things i should be doing with/for them. im on medication which helps a little bit. your not a bad mum..if anything your so much braver. living day in/day out with panic is no easy task so give yourself a pat on the back at the end of every day (like i do). the fact that you are worried about the kids makes you good mum. chin up hun and if you would like a chat im always here. x

scoobygirl2005
10-04-06, 22:40
Hi.

Welcome to the site. Hope you find it helps, lots of people are here to support you.

Scooby2005.

jill
11-04-06, 08:33
Hi Heidi

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When your fear something
learn as much about it as you can
Knowledge conquers fear

trac67
11-04-06, 10:48
Hi Heidi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'