PDA

View Full Version : Woken up a mess

lelespears
04-04-11, 07:58
Yesterday I didn't feel quite right but today I've woken up in a mess!! Anxious to the core, severe nausea, tingly legs, just awful I'm on day 5 of my period. Is it normal to have this? on Saturday although anxious I was ok..

My period I'd almost over so why the dudden change

Lele x

chrissy-311
04-04-11, 14:51
period time is always worst for anxiety sufferers, try not to pay too much attention to it.:winks:

pinkprincess
04-04-11, 21:48
yes, periods make anyone anxious, i came on thursday and was like a nervous wreck! better now, try not to think about it,

haz
04-04-11, 21:54
Yesterday I didn't feel quite right but today I've woken up in a mess!! Anxious to the core, severe nausea, tingly legs, just awful I'm on day 5 of my period. Is it normal to have this? on Saturday although anxious I was ok..

My period I'd almost over so why the dudden change

Lele x

I was exactly the same on Friday. Fine on Thursday, fine again on Saturday. Period almost over. ???????????

Sorry, no explanation but you're not alone.

x

scaredstiff695
04-04-11, 22:02
this poost has helped me im on day 4 of my period and my anxiety hightened two datys vbefore i came on. scarey scary xx

shoegal
04-04-11, 22:23
Hi. My anxiety goes through the roof when I'm due on. I would say that for about 5 days before my period I feel very tearful, my anxiety is much worse and I feel depressed (I don't suffer with depression at other times). As soon as I actually have my period my mood lifts and I feel a huge relief sweep over me. Of course I then have all the cramps and aches and pains that go along with menstruation, but the horrible emotional effects certainly improve. My Dr told me this is quite common and can be especially severe in women who have not had children. She advised me not to make appointments or anything during these times when I know I will be especially vulnerable. You are most definitely not alone. :flowers:

lelespears
05-04-11, 15:00
Thanks ladies. My period ended yesterday but I still feel terrible not as vsf but still anxious and sick. How long after your period does your hormones settle?

SleeplessFog
05-04-11, 15:20
I am an anxious mess during my time of month. Sometimes it takes me up to 5 days after my period to get out of the rut. Sorry you are feeling this way and hopefully it goes away soon.

lelespears
05-04-11, 15:47
Thanx sleeplessfrog that's a huge help. Thank you.

Lele x