PDA

View Full Version : newbie as well

missmay
04-04-11, 08:11
Hey everyone,

So, like I said, I'm new here. Having the support of those in similar sitations can make a huge impact on one another. I know I'Ll take any help I can get right now. I just completed a super long intro/mini bio in another area, so instead of spitting everything all out again, I'd love for some feedback. I guess I cAn give the short and sweet version. Have suffered with anorexia since before my teen years. I required several hospitilizations over the years, completing my last two years of highschool on bed rest. I continue to struggle today, and am concerned as to how much more my body will take. I was in treatment again for six weeks, until discharging myself three weeks ago. Having been diagnosed with ptsd, they said they were not equipped to treat that. Anyways, my questions and concerns are in my other entry, would love any advice. Thanks again, talk sOon

nomorepanic
04-04-11, 08:13
Hi missmay

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
04-04-11, 11:36
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x