PDA

View Full Version : tick tock rooibos??

wigglywoo12
04-04-11, 12:57
hi folks

i have decided to ditch caffeine completely today and switch to rooibos tick tock tea.i have only drank 6 cups of coffee over the past 3 weeks as i have drank warm milk.so i have ditched it all together,what i wanted to ask is rooibos definetly caffeine free because i dont want to be drinking the stuff then find out that it actually isnt as i have tried really hard at this. i can say now that i could probably do without coffee now as much as i love the stuff but if it does affect my anxiety i would rather do without than have anxiety.

thankyou

maks
04-04-11, 13:15
From their official website:

http://www.ticktocktea.co.uk/Tick-Tock-Explained.html

Rooibos (Redbush) Tea Benefits
Most people love Tick Tock just because it tastes so good but the health conscious amongst us will be heartened to know Rooibos is naturally rich in anti-oxidants and also contains AHA’s (natural alpha hydroxyacids) used for centuries for fresh glowing skin. As rooibos is low in tannins and completely caffeine free, it’s great for hydration as part of your recommended daily intake. What’s not to love?

Doubt if they would get away with that if it wasn't.....

LauraSmith27
05-04-11, 16:05
Hi there,

Rooibos tea is definitely caffeine free! I drink it all the time, love the stuff. The slightest bit of caffeine gives me the shakes and sometimes a full on panic attack so there's definitely none in rooibos or I wouldn't touch it! I also find camomile really calming and some fruit teas are really yummy too.

Laura x

James23
06-04-11, 01:01
i dont have any caffeine in my diet whatsoever and i still have bad anxiety and all the physical symptoms, does caffeine really affect anxiety in a big way?

vickyh
06-04-11, 08:59
I drink rooibos and have done for years and it is caffine free. I find it best without milk as well, although you can have it with. I havent drunk caffine drinks for years now and I can tell when I have. Rooibos has loads of other health benfits as well, so it is a good drink to have as an alternative to normal tea/coffee.

macc noodle
06-04-11, 15:25
Green tea with lemon is yummy and totally decaff. too. :D