PDA

View Full Version : WHATS HAPPENING

katyfitz
10-04-06, 17:24
Is it right with anxiety to feel always like your seriuosly ill or something has to be wrong? im just wondering because thats what it seems to me. everyday when i wake up WAM i feel ill till the minute i go to bed, and everytime im out i see little bubbles in my eyes like i have to rub them to get rid of them but they never go little circle things. Lightheadedness spaciness and dizziness-are these common anxiety symptoms

thanks for replying x

wendy
10-04-06, 17:53
Hi Katy

Yep im afraid these are defo anxiety symptoms! Pain in the A**e arent they!!! I like you am constantly sure I have some awful illness or am dying - still here as proof that anxiety can not harm us just is very very unpleasant! Have you had a full check over with your Doc? I find this gives me some re-assurance

Take Care

Wendy xx

Southern_Belle
10-04-06, 18:55
Katyf,

Thanks for speaking of this, I thought I was the only one seeing things! I also see floaters but thought it was due to my contact lenses and terrible eyesight. Never knew it could be part of my anxiety.

Bel

jackie
10-04-06, 20:05
thats health anxiety katy and you are unfortunately like many of us in that it never leaves, it is a terrible fear that haunts me every day. i hope it is not forever as i hope it will leave you all too.

jackie

kt
10-04-06, 22:14
Hi Katyf,
just wanted to say how sorry i am that you are feeling like this at the moment.
I felt like you do for a long time and am pleased to say that i have started to feel alot better. Every day i imagined was my last, whether i was struck down by sudden death or killed in a car accident! Horrible isn't it? Its no wonder we over breath and feel tense when we have these thoughts with us constantly.
I am not sure i agree that health anxiety never leaves. I believe that in time you will be able to reason better with your thoughts!
Have you any books about this? I found that knowledge is power and have read loads, they really have put my mind at rest and have given me some good coping strategies to use.
My lightheaded feelings have almost gone- this was a huge anxiety for me, like you i thought i had a tumour!
Remember they are just thoughts Katy, you will get through this!!
Please feel free to pm me any time and i hope you start to feel a little better soon,
hugs, kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

scoobygirl2005
12-04-06, 13:37
Have you spoken to your doctor about this?

Scooby2005.