PDA

View Full Version : Blood rush to head/collasping

Em.ma
04-04-11, 17:18
Hi i was at school today sitting down on the computer when i had a sudden wash over moment. i cant explain it will but basically i felt everything going to my head and then i started swaying for two seconds. It was like i was going to pass out. Also yesterday my brother had the foot cramp like i do so i bit worried. Ive also been coughing today (nothing extreme just a bit) and still have the spot things in mouth and i had really bad mouth pain three days ago to.

Em.ma
04-04-11, 17:20
also been getting random spurts of ear pain to. and now i can hear a constant beep sound in left ear.

Em.ma
04-04-11, 17:38
i also just had a moment when my ears kinda and just below them kinda throbbed (dont know how to explain it) just cant control my self this evening.
I did spend about 2 hours to doing my hair yesterday with my girlfriends as we were going out though lol. Because my hair is quite short the hair brush would hit the straightners sometimes when using them. I know i wouldnt be typing if i had a slow bleed to the brain but i cant help it.

Em.ma
04-04-11, 18:27
also last night i had a feeling were one gum was too near my tooth- like pressing against it. i have this again now. Oh how i cant wait till wednesday :(

Em.ma
04-04-11, 19:26
i feel like tonight will be a night of tossing and turning and i dont want that. i just want to break down in tears. when the sensation happened earlier even my "friends" saw it but there so un help ful and claim i should just get it out my head and im just being stupid.
I really felt like i was passing out. it wasnt just a faint sensation it was really really.

Em.ma
04-04-11, 20:09
also just felt a dripping feeling at back of head on one side on neck area :(

macc noodle
04-04-11, 20:23
Emma, you are over checking yourself again - you are fine - you do not have anything at all wrong with your head - all will be well again soon hunni.

Are you at the counsellor on Wednesday?

:hugs:

Jan
xx

Em.ma
04-04-11, 20:36
I do have the counessler on the wednesday and thats such a relief- i always feel more honest and open with people i dont know about how i really feel. Im really nervous though about it as a rarely open up to people about how i feel.
Emma :D x

Em.ma
04-04-11, 21:54
Also I just saw a yellow circle that flickered across my room. My hands are all wrinkly to and my armpits are so sore. Have to see gp on Friday whether I like it or not as it's hurting me

Em.ma
04-04-11, 22:00
Still scared about the feeling earlier though. It just happened as I was sitting down talking to people whilst on pc at college. The only thing I can put it down to is the bad muscle pain I have

mandie
04-04-11, 22:09
hiiv had the head rush thing loads of times. its not nice and its scarey but its the anxiety.mandie x

Em.ma
05-04-11, 19:47
Thanks it was very scary, never had anything so bad before in my life but it wasnt painful or anything. my friends asked if i was ok lol. Today whilst visiting sussex uni and walking around i couldnt stand on my feet properly. ive felt faint before but nothing like that. i wasnt anxious and i am now but dont have that feeling.

Em.ma
06-04-11, 17:07
Hi.
Feel rough today. got bad cold and bad period crampms. they wont go and ive had painkillers. I had to leave the classroom they get so bad and just broke out in tears. Im not worried there just painful and it doesnt help i get a stinking cold on the same day!
Ive lost all colour in my face and have blood shot eyes... not nice haha. Also my skin is red and so bad. When i put cream on it i cry out in pain as it burns it. http://i54.tinypic.com/16gncjn.jpg this is what it looks like (you have been warned haha) it doesnt looks so bad there but it is and its spreading to other places. Im not sure if to go to college for last day tommorow or go to the docs?

Em.ma
06-04-11, 17:45
also trying to avoid washing armpits but i still have to do it.
I used to use a 2 in 1 shower gel n shampoo so dont know if thats whats caused it. and sometimes i do go over board oh shower gel.

Em.ma
06-04-11, 21:01
I just had a bath n tried to use as little soap as possible but it's spreading . Think I mY have to restrain for a couple of days. I think it's cause I used to much bubble baths and shampoos and stuff.

Em.ma
07-04-11, 10:26
just read the E45 packet and it says "dont use if you have widespread redness or soreness" well thats what i have is it ok to use it? my skin is just burning and severly dry.

Em.ma
07-04-11, 20:44
I just had a 15 min bath in warm water and i used the smallest bit of shower gel under my arms as possible but its just spreading and getting redder and redder and i have white flakes there now to. Just coated it in loads of E45. mum did say she would also bering home so E45 shower gel tommorow.
very anxious that its going to spread. it really burns sometimes.

Em.ma
07-04-11, 21:09
its also a little itchy under one armpit even though ive put so much e45 on. im going out my mind with what to do about it. im going to the docs on monday if it doesnt improve. i cant avoid washing unless im staying in which is annoying

Em.ma
07-04-11, 22:40
i also know whats caused it though. for months i had a fear of being dirty/germs so when i had bath every day and a three min shower in the morning i would use nearly a whole bottle of shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath and would just scrub so hard because i felt "dirty" all the time.

Em.ma
07-04-11, 23:48
It's so bad under one pit burning I can't sleep. It was fine till I had bath earlier now IRS worse again

Em.ma
08-04-11, 14:18
My skin is all flaky and peeling now and so so itchy didn't relaise till the mins ago o was scratching it. Also got huge cut underneath one armpit. Very worrie that all the cream is doing is drying my skin out even more an it's just spreading and going to cause an infection. All the skin is now wrinkly but not as red. And underneath the peel I think I can see new skin lol