PDA

View Full Version : Worrying over heart again

kelm24
04-04-11, 17:25
Hi I have an obsession of worrying over my heart like it is going to stop in the night as I have woken up in the night feeling that but today I turned quick and had a shooting pain under my left breast I'm sure I just twisted funny but can't help obsess over my heart i had a c section 9 wks ago and was monitored so like my partner said with all the test I had and monitored for a c section they would of picked up a problem also has numerous ECG done 3 yrs ago as this is when this started and was all fine so I'm sure nothing has changed I just don't want this to take over me bot enjoying my new baby :-( sorry to moan

PokerFace
04-04-11, 17:41
Shooting pain under your left breast deffo sounds like you twisted funny. I was told heart pain isn't left sided it's central, BUT don't panic if you get central chest pain because I have it all the time from indigestion, too much exercise (muscles), anxiety, loads of things but none of my central chest pain has ever been my heart.

You could try focusing your attention on things around you instead of things happening inside you, if you force yourself to become more "outwardly aware" you'll start to notice less of the symptoms that scare you. xx