PDA

View Full Version : upping dose or should i wait x

attwood
04-04-11, 17:26
:weep:hi all not sure if ive spelt this right but still.
anyways been on veneflaxine since the new year with great success, although each month i found my pms has gradually worse. last week (last period) i felt like i was spiralling out of control once more, so doc prescribed me microgynem to try and regulate my hormones. after one day of taking it i felt enormously sick ,ill and terribly emotional after day 2, i felt even worse so stopped taking them after only 2 tablets :( almost 3 days my period has started again after only a 7 day break. i feel absolutely terrible im heavy bleeding and been in touch with my doctor, who has gave tablets to control the bleeding. ive also been suffering with a heavy cold too. i am basically at my wits end, emotionally physically, all my anxiety is back..just crying and crying. doc says maybe i should just ride it out, as it may be a viral infection of some sort and then maybe look at upping my veneflaxine, which ok i am a bit nervous about, but cant carry on like this either. im trying to tell myself its just the flu, and the heavy period making me feel this way and for a moment i just calm, then all of a sudden my mind takes over and feels like it just all colapses around me, feel like im shut in a green house !! if that makes sense?? prior to all this in fact just over12 days ago i felt on top of the world !! even looking to go back to college and get a carreer in counselling. i have my last app with my current councellor this week and im waiting for sum1 at my local "healthy minds" service to get in touch ..i really thought i had everything sorted, the old me back !! please help im in despair