PDA

View Full Version : i cant take it any more :(

lindajane1971
04-04-11, 21:16
hi everyone,
i just cant take this anymore, i am going crazy :weep:

i constantly feel like im trembling on the inside, inside my arms, legs, torso...i wake up each morning and its there and its there all day, the only time i dont feel it is when i am sleeping. Also if anyone thats sitting beside me moves or if my husband moves in bed it gets 10 times worse and i feel it trembling really hard. what on earth is it?????

i also feel like i can feel my blood circulating round my body, its difficult to describe.......you know if you was to jump from a wall and there is a sensation that vibrates up through your body??? it feels like that but its not painful, its in my feet, legs and arms :(

im so so so scared of this, my mind is telling me its the onset of some awful thing and my kids will be left with no one.
im so terrified that the doctor will do a test and tell me that i have something that i just cant go to the doctor, i cant do it. I dont know what to think, i have no one to help me, i really do think im going crazy
:scared15:

can anyone help me?

Linda

pinkprincess
04-04-11, 21:57
hi,

i think it is anxiety and you should ask your doctor for propanolol (betablockers) they will calm you down. they slow your heart rate down to normal and it will help with the symptoms.

pinkprincess
04-04-11, 21:58
ps, you are not going crazy! its the anxiety makng you feel that way, get the tablets, they get you out the viscious circle!

lindajane1971
04-04-11, 22:02
thank you for taking time to read my post princess, i was given half enderal la 80mg tablets but i cant take them :(
my blood pressure is fine and my heart doesn't race and i just cant face taking them i am too scared they will slow my heart too much and also make me dizzy as im lightheaded most of the time as it is and to have that made worse would mean i would not be able to work as my job is driving :( the doctor also told me that they may give me vivid dreams and i get them almost nightly and i couldnt cope with any worse ones. I know i am being stupid and i have tried and tried but i am so so terrified to take them.
I am such a fool

xx

scaredstiff695
04-04-11, 22:08
:hugs::hugs:your not a fool im the same with meds i was giving diazipan once and i couldnt i toiok one didnt like it and just cant face it xx

massive hug xx i no the tremblimg i get it on a night when im anxious with my breathing. io just feeel like i dont stop shaking. and when im anxoius im startled really really easy by anything xxx

dont kinow if its the same thing xxx

AngelHeart
05-04-11, 11:00
:hugs:It definatly sounds like anxiety and panic. This is the way I started with mine 9 years ago and I lived with it for a year before I went and got anit d's because I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt sucidal because I coudn't control the trembling. U need to make an appoinment at your Drs and get some tabs. I only went on them for a short while but they took all the trembling away and I dont get it constantly now, only if I have a pnic attack. HTH Pauline xxx

bluetopazgirl
05-04-11, 11:05
Sending you all very big warm hugs :hugs: xxxxxxx

pinkprincess
05-04-11, 12:33
HI Linda,

I know it is quite scary to take any tablets, i take 10mg of propranolol 3 times a day and my heart rate stays normal, i know you think yours is normal but when you panic throughout the day it rises, these tablets stop it doing that, my lightheadiness goes too! strange how they help with symptoms, x

lindajane1971
05-04-11, 21:34
Hi Meg,
the doc gave me 80mg tablets and i know that im a bit stupid to think i know better than a doctor but i think i would be better with a smaller dose than that. I so want to get rid of this but i just given myself such a mental block on taking medication.
Im also wary of going back to the doctor to ask for a smaller dose as i fear they will get fed up with me going there and not doing what they are saying, it looks like i dont want help but i do, so much!!
linda

pinkprincess
05-04-11, 21:53
oh my, what 80mg to take 3 time a day, i know what you mean, when i walk in my doctors he says "what now" with a funny smile but that puts me off before i start with the symptoms i have. once you say you have anxiety they dont believe your symptoms after that, i wish there was a magic spell to stop anxiety but we are not that luvky!

lindajane1971
05-04-11, 22:34
hello meg,

no its 80mg once a day i was prescribed

x