PDA

View Full Version : painful ejaculation

boy
10-04-06, 23:43
We're all adults so please don't complain, I'm only human. It's been a regular thing, once every few days if I do it twice a day averge, more than that it can be many times a day.

A short, sharp, musle-pulled - esque pain right behind my left testicle and once or twice behind my right.

The doctor did a UTI test and nothing, my urine is normal. He said cut down.

My record since it started happening reglarly since Christmas is 2 and a half weeks. I thought cutting down was working. I haven't gone for 2 days and today I had a painful ejaculation. That terrifies me, as cutting down isn't the key, then. What's even more worrying is that I went a couple of hours later, and no pain, except a slight one as I worked up to it.

ANyone else have this? Anyone have any idea what this is? I'm going to the doctor tomorrow but I'm wondering what you people think and if there's anyone who's also had this.

Sheik N Shimmy
11-04-06, 10:59
Are you serious!?!?!??!

If you are hammering away a couple of times a day you're bound to put a strain on those muscles.

When I was your age, if I slept with more than ten girlfriends a day I got the pain you are talking about - from overdoing it. I had to cut down to three a day.

If I was you I'd start off with one a day and keep it up... or should I rephrase that!?!?!?

E

(unfortunately I'm only kidding about my own experiences [8)])

Keep On Keepin On

boy
11-04-06, 11:03
But you still got the pain?

ANXIETY26
11-04-06, 11:04
Are we talking a PALMela HANDerson here mate? I've been fortunate enough to never have to do this myself. I've always got many women on hand to help me out in this department. They do pull too hard sometimes though which can cause some discomfort. Try not to go at it hammer and tongs and take your time!

Enjoy!

Ciao!

trac67
11-04-06, 11:07
And then Sheik and Shimmey and Paul both woke up from their little dream worlds....................

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sheik N Shimmy
11-04-06, 11:12
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">And then Sheik and Shimmey and Paul both woke up from their little dream worlds....................

<div align="right">Originally posted by trac67 - 11 April 2006 : 12:07:26</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Don't open your mouth Tracey.... Boy is working one up

Keep On Keepin On

trac67
11-04-06, 11:16
I know I like to offer my help, but that one would be going a bit far even for me!!!!!!!!

Mouth firmly closed.

Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

ANXIETY26
11-04-06, 11:18
Oh come on Trace, you know you'd like too.

Read this link. It explains all the benefits of Protein!!

Apparently helps with anxiety, much better than Omega 3!

http://www.dontspitswallow.com/

trac67
11-04-06, 11:28
Paul !!!!!! your in so much trouble with me now, your anxiety is going to be the least of you worries babe LOL

Trac xx

kate
11-04-06, 11:36
[:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

Sheik N Shimmy
11-04-06, 12:13
Boy,

I can now confirm that I get the pain after three.

OK I'll loggggg offff beccause my keyyboarrrrrrrrrd is all stickkkkyyyyyyy and I neeeeed 2 sleepppppppppppp

Keep On Keepin On

Ammeg
11-04-06, 12:21
ummmmmm.....hmmmmmmmm
how old are you boy??? do u do it with 2 different girls aday or the same one??? u been tested for std's??? im a girl so i cant completely relate but i shall put meself in boy mode just to help!! lol
Ammegxx

Sheik N Shimmy
11-04-06, 12:25
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">ummmmmm.....hmmmmmmmm
do u do it with 2 different girls aday or the same one??? u been tested for std's???
<div align="right">Originally posted by Ammeg - 11 April 2006 : 13:21:57</div id="right">

Don't worry him unduly. He's not at risk of STDs...... blisters on his hands maybe but not STDs.

Keep On Keepin On

ANXIETY26
11-04-06, 12:28
Hey Boy and Sheik,

Watch you dont get yourselves a hernia.

Check out this link, quite interesting:

http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/overmas/fatal.asp

Paul

Ammeg
11-04-06, 12:28
ahhh hes talkin bout that- i got confused!! but if hes had sex- have u??- then he still should get checked, just tryin to help!!!!

trac67
11-04-06, 12:31
He wont get blisters if he wears gloves Sheik LOL

Wouldn't the easy solution be just not to do it ????

But hey what would I know I am just a mere female LOL

Trac xx

Sheik N Shimmy
11-04-06, 12:45
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Wouldn't the easy solution be just not to do it ????
<div align="right">Originally posted by trac67 - 11 April 2006 : 13:31:56</div id="right">

LOL! I won't respond because it'll just sound as if I'm procrastinating.

Pardon?

I SAID PROCRASTINATING.

Keep On Keepin On

boy
11-04-06, 15:53
I'm 18 and a virgin.

Dave
11-04-06, 16:01
Lol, yeah I used to get that pain whenever I did it more than twice a day. Having a break helped.

boy
11-04-06, 16:20
Ah cheers :)

feege
11-04-06, 19:05
I'd just like to say not only men have this problem... well obviously it's not exactly the same but you know similar lol!!!

I have been dying to ask if anyone else has ever had a panic attack afterwards because I HAVE and its NOT FUNNY LOL!!!

In fact what could be worse than being frightened to.... you know.. get there!!!

A twinge or two I can cope with[:I][:I]

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Trev
11-04-06, 20:34
Mmmm, not the best!!

Maybe it's related to a fear of letting go in the sense of not being in control? Alot of this anxiety stuff seems to stem from a perceived lack of control. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Trev :D

clickaway
11-04-06, 20:48
Probably related to negative thoughts, sexual frustration and guilt.

But also, at times of high anxiety, my muscles can go into spasm and out of control by merely walking a few steps, crouching down, walking down stairs etc. Apparently, this is my mind overreacting to the minor change in heartrate. Could this apply?

Sincerely hope you find a way to get the relief with the aid of a lovely lady.

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

boy
11-04-06, 21:17
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Boy,

I can now confirm that I get the pain after three.

OK I'll loggggg offff beccause my keyyboarrrrrrrrrd is all stickkkkyyyyyyy and I neeeeed 2 sleepppppppppppp

Keep On Keepin On

<div align="right">Originally posted by Sheik N Shimmy - 11 April 2006 : 13:13:59</div id="right">

Cheers :)

nomorepanic
11-04-06, 22:18
Wow - I thought I had joined a sex room then!

Boy - I am not suggesting that you go out and get sex for the sake of it but I think you will find it is much less gentle on the organs (being polite here) than what you are doing. If you have been advised you are overdoing it then you should take that advise.

Go gentle - you are only 18 and loads of years ahead yet.

Nicola

boy
12-04-06, 11:17
Lol I get you. :p Whatever comes my way I spose.