PDA

View Full Version : scared

brightonxbirdx
23-03-04, 16:51
hi, im new to this but not new to attacks unfortunatley...i had a few anxiety attacks at work ..the symptoms were...needing to get out, feeling sick, shaking, headache, and i couldnt look at my bosses face when i was talking to her.is that weird....fill like a mental case....im quite scared and havent been to the docs incase he thinks im mad or i go and make a mountain out of a mole hill...

Meg
23-03-04, 17:39
Very usual anxiety symptoms ..

What started this off with your boss ?

Doctor won't think you're going mad. He will have seen it before and will hopefully be very understanding .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
23-03-04, 22:33
Hi Brighton

No-one will think you are mad atall. They probably see it more and more nowadays as people are going out and getting (demanding) help for this illnesss.

Have you had any treatment or medication atall so far?

Nicola

kate
24-03-04, 09:54
Hiya Brighton,

As Meg said, very usual anxiety symptoms.

When I first had anxiety I used to have loads of attacks at work. I used to panic to get out of the office then, when I went out at dinnertime, I used to panic again and want to be back inside!!

Anyway, keep posting to let us know how you are going

Best wishes

Kate x

ana
24-03-04, 13:48
Hi! I suffer from anxiety and panic too. And I am only 16. I used to have panic attecks when I looked at my teachers. I felt as I didn't recognized them. So strange. So, what you are feeling is normal part of anxiety and panic. Are you scared of your boss?
I wish you all the best!
Ana

paul009
24-03-04, 17:19
hi brighton dont worry your not a nutter that space is reserverd for me lol we all have felt/feel like we are going mad at some point
go see the quack he will help and your not making a mountain out of a mole hill

paul
the norfolk nutter

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there