PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really light headed, spaced out aches and pains- very anxious is there avirus

gordie1
05-04-11, 20:30
Hi there Im really getting freaked out, the last couple of days Ive been getting a sharp stabbing pain in my back under my left hand side, I thought it was my heart, Normal ECG 6 weeks ago, and it was done when I was having shoulder pain. So im trying to rule that out but you all know what the thoughts in your head are like. Ive been absolutely exhausted the last couple of days I had an interview on Friday and then I had to travel 50 miles to a school reunion which was really good but I had a lot of anxiety about it. Not good at travelling. The last couple of days I have felt so light headed and weak and detached. I thought I might have a virus, I dont know if there is one going around. I have been googling- I know it is not good but it said light headedness can be a sign of heart problems. I am trying to think logically and see if I am suffering stress and anxiety and how long would that take to go away.

oldtime
05-04-11, 20:40
A very weak heart in that you would not be getting enough oxygenated blood to your brain. No doctor is going to miss that in an examination. If you had a normal ecg six weeks ago you don't have a weak heart!

gordie1
05-04-11, 20:42
Thanks so what do you think this is?

oldtime
05-04-11, 20:45
Well I'm feeling similar myself, and as it gets worse when I'm more stressed or tired I guess its all anxiety related.