PDA

View Full Version : symptoms change all the time

holly87
06-04-11, 09:57
i remember when i first started with severe anxiety and the pain symptoms was feelin like i had sun burn all over and itching like mad .. i would panic and come out in rashs too .. then my neck and shoulders started to feel stiff achey and like i couldnt move .. then i started aching all over all the time, then it wen ton to be ramdon pains all over my legs and arms mainly .. then burning red hot patchs on my body .. and then stingy pains any where , and really sensative muscles and patchs of my body (like they were bruised but theres no bruises and then the senstiveity stops).. and now im just one constant ache my hips and thighs and legs .. at the start of my anxiety i couldnt sleep was up all through the night but never felt tired through lack of sleep just restless and couldnt settle .. now im always tired out .. iv just started gettin chest pains but only if i move a certain way and also pains in my head.. does anyone else get these stages of symptoms? is it normal to go from one string of symptoms to another xx

AngelHeart
06-04-11, 10:09
Yes and I have done for nearly 9 years since my health anxiety has started. It seems with me and probably most people that as soon as one symptom ends another begins. Its like you start focusing on the new symtom which becomes worse then you forget the other one !! Ive had a range of symtoms here are some, stomach cramps, gas, reflux, headaches, dizzyness, pain in legs, pain in chest, tingling in head, hands, achey shoulders , neck, sore breasts, pain in ribs, and my new one is having the feeling to wee all the time. There are more but I have had that many, too many to count :rolleyes: When I first started I tembled all the time and seemed to be in a heightened state of anxiety 24/7 as well as the panic attacks. Ive come a long way but am not cured and believe I will never be, but I accept my condition now and try to get on the best I can. My symtoms always come and go and I try not to focus on them as much as I recognise them as being my condition , but its so very hard sometimes. :hugs: to you xxx

pinkprincess
06-04-11, 13:38
Hi holly,

I got the burning skin thing that was so scary, i had it all over my arms shoulders neck and back etc, i was that scared i was hyperventilating and crying my mum and partner didnt know what to do with me, i had to ring the NHS direct at 1am to say i thought i was dying!! she spoke to me for an hour and i had calmed down and nearly fell asleep and it was gone by the mornign, (then it flared up again later that day when i got anxious again! i then a month later, (pauline is right they come and go and another symptom starts) got really bad aching muscles all over christmas and january, then it stopped and nowe i have bad stomach problems indigestion, and dizzyness again, its a viscious circle that i try to beat everyday and i9 wont let it win, pauline is right, try not focus on them too much, always keep busy when you feel at your worst, i do, never be sat on your own! and try not to google, its so bad, xx

holly87
06-04-11, 21:21
thanks for the reply pauline and meg .. i NEVER google lol trust me ive learnt my google lesson .. me googleing at the start of my condition made things get alot worse in a really short space of time .. i feel ive got alot better than when it first started i couldnt go out i couldnt even sit and watch a film with my little boy because it upset me thinkin soon i would be gone and he would be without a mummy ,because i genuinely beleived i was dieing.. anxiety is the worst thing ever thats happend to me .. yeh its right the symptoms come and go and change all the time .. i thought it was just me now i feel better knowin that its not olny me .. although i feel for you both because i know how this feels .. i cannot and will not live with anxiety forever i need my life back xx