PDA

View Full Version : anyone else

katyfitz
11-04-06, 10:45
does anyone else suffer with a tightness behind there eyes, its like stiff tension? you can feel them feeling heavy? its hard to explain. if anyoner does please reply or let me know what you suffer from with the eyes

thanks x

sensei_deano
11-04-06, 17:33
Hello Katyf

The eyes are actually the symptom that concern me the most to be honest. My eyes almost always feel tense and I am unable to focus on things for any decent amount of time. I feel like I have a large amount of pressure on top of my head and across my forehead, and my sight suffers particularly these days either in the night, or when looking at streetlights or car lights outside in the night etc... They seem to be sort of distorted to me. I had my eyes checked out by an Optometrist and also had tests for diabetes and saw a neurologist and was told that I suffer with astigmatism in both eyes, but that the tension is due to anxiety [V]

Dean

Farr06
12-04-06, 20:16
My eyes feel like I'm looking through plate glass, like they are kind of locked in one position and cant focus properly

Anxiety Is Evil

Two heads
12-04-06, 21:31
Hi!My eyes always seem to play me up as well,i think its just tension.Sometimes i just want to take my eyeballs out and massage them!I get quite dizzy from time to time and i blame that on tension as well.I have a astigmatism in my write eye i guess that accounts for some of it.Try not to worry katyfx