PDA

View Full Version : Could withdrawal cause this?

looking4answers
06-04-11, 23:49
I have been on Librium 10 mg a day for a few years . For the last few months I have been taking it every other day instead of everyday, to stretch not having to go to the doctor for refill. I was just wondering with such a low dose , would this cause muscle cramps in my ribs and neck? It seems I have a lot of tension in the area around the neck and under my arms in my sides. I really don't have any tension or nervousness in my life to cause this so I was wondering ,could it be the lack of meds or just bad posture the way I sit and read the computer etc.... Anybody help please?

suzy-sue
07-04-11, 00:00
You will be experiencing withdrawal symptoms Michael .Tension is one of the side effects of this .Also if you sit slumped as most of us do lol it will just aggravate and cause pressure on the cervical discs in the top of the spine .This in turn will cause you to tense up even more ..Sue x

iamspartacus
07-04-11, 00:11
I came off 30mg of Librium after 5yrs of using and I still have the very same muscle tension and anxiety issues 15 months after stopping.

looking4answers
07-04-11, 06:34
Wow... 30mg only?

iamspartacus
07-04-11, 22:47
30mg per day for 5 yrs