PDA

View Full Version : really need some help today

LisaLisa
07-04-11, 10:37
Hi everyone

I could really do with some help with this today. I have been doubting my negative HIV test results for four years alsmost, I have had five.

I have had serious anxiety over this time and its all based on symptoms that I have read on the net.

I wasnt too bad until I started to to ge this awfull burning pain in my left foot about a week ago ot started and is coming on and off at different times. Its really sore , definately a nerve pain. Its really upsetting me becuae i have read to much about hiv and nerves on the net and i just cant beleive now that this is happening if my tests are right?

Please can someone help me through this, its really paralysed me with fear again.

The pain is strictly burning and comes out from the arch of the sole of my foot

thanks

Lisa
xxxxxx

Spongeballz
07-04-11, 10:56
Trapped nerve perhaps m'dear?? If you've been tested negative for HIV don't worry about it okay, there's loads of different things it could be. Get someone to give you a good ol' foot massage, will clear it right up I bet :tongue: And you get a massage, double bonus XD
:hugs:

Blondey
07-04-11, 11:05
STOP GOOGLING :mad: Blood test are really good at picking up all sorts nowadays if you've been tested neagtive you'll be ok, like spongeballz said it could be a trapped nerve or the wrong shoes. I get something simliar if I've been on my feet all day. Give them a nice soak in some water water and a good old rub. You'll be fine hun :bighug1:

blueangel
07-04-11, 12:23
I know I've answered to some of your posts before. I looked up the chances of so many different HIV tests being wrong, and it's so near to zero you have more chance of being struck by lightning.

As Blondey says, you MUST stop googling - the only person you're tormenting is yourself, and you have no reason to do that.