PDA

View Full Version : not sure??????

brightonxbirdx
23-03-04, 17:00
hi im not sure how to do this?...can anyone see my message?...right now i think i do....ive just handed in my notice due to panic attacks realted to the job i think.....shall i go to the docs..i dont want pills?.hi aswell xx

Meg
23-03-04, 17:08
Yes, you're coming through loud and clear

If you think the attacks were due solely to the job, now you've handed in your notice they may get better spontaneously.

Welcome to the site , I hope you find advice and support here .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

me
23-03-04, 17:21
Hello its good to hear from you. This site is wonderful, so have a good look,its helped me no end and everyone is brillant . Take care from mary

nomorepanic
23-03-04, 21:23
Hi there

What sort of work did you do and was it stressful.

You could try some CBT for the panics or take a look at the Natural remedies page on my website to see if something there can help you.

I hope we can help you some more.

Nicola

twister
23-03-04, 22:14
Hi

Are you the person I recommended this site to on WW? If so I'm glad you found it.

Emily

Emily

Brownie
25-03-04, 03:51
Hi,

Have you went to any doctors or anything for your anxiety and panic? You dont necessarily have to put on meds they help for some and for others they dont. I hope you have a good look around the forum you'll find lots of help here and in the chat. Hope your feeling better and welcome to the site:)

-Christie[:I]

me
28-03-04, 20:37
hello its only mary here just a alittle note to say hope your ok and have had a weekend take care

nomorepanic
03-04-04, 20:12
brightonxbirdx

Your email address is not correct so all emails are bouncing back to me - can you check it please.

Nicola