PDA

View Full Version : Feel really low over some silly comment my dad just said

Em.ma
07-04-11, 17:49
Hi. Today my brother came home with some medicince that didnt belong to him, its for a girl with epilpspy incase she has a fit. I suggested that we should try to contact her parents because the medicince could be important if she has a fit. He then started shouting at me "HERE COMES YOUR DRAMA QUEEN BIT!" etc and really rude things about me anxiety. Its made me feel really low and im very tearful and just want to cry now.

scaredstiff695
07-04-11, 18:01
aww hunni i get comments like tha lal the time laugh with him hunni thats what i do i cry all the time but to myuself to oither people i laugf

Em.ma
07-04-11, 18:06
Thanks :hugs: I left the room before i could show him any emotion on my face. Its comments like that that make me feel even worse than what i already do. I know its silly and i should just ignore it and move on but now i dont even want to see him for the rest of the evening :huh:

daybyday
07-04-11, 19:02
Sometimes others even family can't undersand mental and emotional struggles. And words spoken without thinking first can really hurt.
Here's a hug from someone who understands. :hugs:

looking4answers
07-04-11, 22:42
I kmow how you feel,my wife seems to play....lets verbally beat Michael up every morning. It really does hurt. If I was younger I would take that crap from her or anyone but she probally thinks " what can he do about it..hes too old to up and leave" yep it hurts.. hope you feel better

macc noodle
07-04-11, 23:38
Hey Emma - your reaction was the right one in my opinion - why on earth did your brother have someone else's meds especially for epilepsy?

Your first thought was for the girl to whom the meds belonged - which was kind and considerate and not you being a drama queen at all.

:D

shoegal
07-04-11, 23:54
Hi. I agree with others on here that your comment about the eplilepsy meds was THE RIGHT ONE! What you said has absolutely nothing to do with your anxiety and was a sensible and thoughtful comment. :flowers:

Em.ma
09-04-11, 13:20
Thank you. I dont know how or why he had them BUT all i got from them him was the girl had no room to carry them :S. Anyway i managed to get through to a teacher at the school who said it was only the schools supply of the medicince and her parents had more at home.