PDA

View Full Version : im in crisis

scaredstiff695
07-04-11, 19:52
hi

as some of you may no i have been having severe anxiety.

ive not slept in a week, ive lost my voice and sore throat and im completly exhausted.today after 3 hours sleep again i broke down ive had my partner tell me re[eatldy today that he no longewr wants to help me and doesn t love me after i demamnded he get time form work top help me (he works away)

the crisis team have been out and have taken me on after being very concerned over my exhausted state apparently i sound and look shocking. they phyicialk checked me and said i was fine. but mentally im at a very very llow point. they have left me with diazapan vbut im scared oif meds, im scared of what i will do to myself cos im so deperate today as felt surreal with the impact on my life and i dont like it. also dont ,ike my
voice going and the tiredness. IM A MESS.

is there hoep for reecovery tyhey have said that if the sleep doesnt improve i could start seeing aND HEARING THINGS OMG no THATS SCARING ME NOW.

MY FREIND/NEIGHBOUR JUST LOOKS AT ME WITH SYMPATHETIC EYES LIKE IM A MONSTER SHE DOESNT WANT TO HELP.

everyone seems to be digging at me and i just want my life back xx
is there any hope.

and can losing my vopice mean im dying and will i ever sleep again xx nay one bene where i am now im scared oput myu mind that normallity is too far away xx my husband has now got tmoz off after comig hme an dseeing me so bad, so will get sleep tmoz just hope i make it through the night now xx

Ambers
07-04-11, 20:17
I am so sorry, I wish I could help but it sounds to me that you need some proper care rather than over the net. Hopefully someone more experienced will reply very soon but I didn't want to read this and not reply. Big hugs and ignore your neighbour - just concentrate on you xx

sandy40
07-04-11, 20:45
Hi i think you should take a diazepam,it might just give you a wee bit of release from this pressure..ivr just took one of mine as im in a mess (again) mines is back pain worries..this morning i was crying and begging my partner not to go to work but the went out the door saying id to phone his parents or my mum..charming eh!! keep in touch with your crisis team and call them as many times as you need too..at least your hubby is off tomorrow..its hard isnt it,i know ive not been much help if any but your not alone.x

scaredstiff695
07-04-11, 23:24
hi my hubby now declarede hes going back to work but f to him, concentrating on mysewolf now.

well my biggest thing is oim panicking for thightness of the throat asnd when i lay down my breasthing goes and io cough gasp thewn the pressure starts. so went to a neighbour who iu used to be good friends early to talk to her and she gave me a hot bowl of water wityh vickls ansd said kirsty you have a pohleghm coughthis is why you bad, after a hourt wiuth this bowl my breathing feelos better and my voice keeps returniong so now laid ion bed with a hot bowl lol

also not drank caffeine of any sort since 5 so lets see if tghat helps zx

macc noodle
07-04-11, 23:35
Hi hun, you sound like you have had another bad day :hugs:

Keep in touch with the crisis team - they will give you the support you need. Take the diazepam and see if you can get some rest. It all seems ten times worse when you are sleep deprived.

Keep going with steam and vick inhalation - a trick I use is to run the shower on a very hot temp and then let the steam come into the bathroom (shut the door) and I sit on the loo breathing in the steam (like my own personal sauna :D)- it really soothes your chest and throat and also it makes you relax a bit more and might just make you feel sleepy.

Don't be too down on your partner - he is probably at a loss as to what to do to help - I know my hubby can go so far with me but when I am really bad nothing he says or does is every any help and is never right.

Sleep tight and tomorrow is another day :hugs:

blueangel
08-04-11, 14:30
I agree about the lack of sleep as well - it just makes you not able to function, so it's really worth having a try of the diazepam, even if you only take half a tablet to begin with.

I agree with macc noodle's said about your aprtner as well - sometimes people just do't know what to do to help as they've never suffered from it themselves. My current partner is absolutely golden, but the previous one never used to want to know, so I ended up hiding it from him when I feeling anxious.