PDA

View Full Version : What do i do?

stace81
11-04-06, 18:01
Somebody help me please!!!!!
I cant stop the thoughts. I cant think nice things, the breathing doesnt stop the thoughts!
Im so aggitated an jittery I dont know what to do.
Feels like the anxiety is just building an building getting ready for a big panic, and i dont want that to happen!
Any ideas?

sford

tara
11-04-06, 18:33
Oh sweetheart, i had this big time yesturday, was not nice i know.

Because i couldn't settle i took myself out for a walk in the fresh air, just to get away for a while.

Continue with the breathing hun, it will help.

Having a good cry helps too.

Hope this will pass soon hun....Tara xxx

ashley
11-04-06, 18:56
Dear stac
Poor you huh..when i get like that i have found what works peronally for me is to do something to keep myself busy..until it passes..
when you are doing something sometimes it takes ya mind of it..and whilst you arent thinking your not feeding it,and it wont grow ...into that nasty monster called panic.

That of course is not easy is it love, but trying dosnt hurt huh..
keep trying with the breathing, it takes time and patience..but trust me when i say it does work in the end .

REMEMBER THAT ANXIETY IS NOT GOING TO HARM YOU.. AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WHAT YOU HAVE..
Feel for ya

love ashley x

Keitharcher
11-04-06, 19:17
Stace

try doing some exercise, walking somewhere thats nice, somewhere that you like to be to take your mind of it. or watch an interesting dvd something you are going to get absorb in. Have you tried self hypnoisis, you can tell yourself its not going to happen. Carry on with the breathing as well, I hope your over this small blip soon

Keith

tnt808
11-04-06, 20:01
Stace,

Sorry today isn't that great. Do whatever it takes to make you feel relaxed...I really hope your bath helped. Just remember to be kind to yourself..and that you have people here for you!

Take Care of You,
Tina

stace81
11-04-06, 20:54
Thank you for your replies. They are appreciated.
Just a really bad day but bed time soon tomorrow is another day!
xxxxx

sford

scoobygirl2005
11-04-06, 21:31
Aw, hope you're ok. You feeling any better now? What makes you relax? Try something to take your mind off things, or even better ring a friend or something because you can chat to them and they can reassure you. Hope this helps.

Scooby2005.

dawnym
12-04-06, 19:02
Hi hope your feeling a bit better ,I cant offer any good advice just like everyone else said keep your mind busy I just clean but that is all I ever seem to do as when I stop and think my head goes on one.

take care Dawnym

Ammeg
13-04-06, 08:51
oh stace!
r u ok hunny???? only just saw your thread!!! where u been!!! hpe ur ok!! hope u ccome on later
wwuvs u
gemxx