PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried I'm falling for the wrong guy :/

Lizziesaurus
07-04-11, 22:12
This is the guy I kissed whilst out in town last week. We used to text quite alot before christmas but he ended up with someone else, then went back to his ex; who he's still now with.
I saw him again today at work and I thought it'd be dead akward but he spoke to me even though we were both clearly thinking about what we got up to this time last week.

I think it might just be a knee-jerk reaction, I got some much needed attention and it made me feel wanted.

I'm trying to keep it hidden from myself, never mind anyone else but I can't stop thinking about it all. I always end up falling for the wrong people :huh:

Rachel_123
07-04-11, 22:50
hey lissiesaurus,

i know the feeling too well of getting attention and the high associated with it - its a great feeling! but this guy kissed you and he still has a girlfriend? do you really want to be associated with someone like that?

i'm sure you have feelings for him, especially because you were texting before xmas and all that but maybe you should try letting the idea go because you deserve better than a guy who cheats on his girlfriend?

let me know how it goes x

shoegal
08-04-11, 00:13
OK. So first he texted you, then went off with someone else, and then dumped her to get back with his ex... who he has now cheated on by kissing another woman (ie you). Do you really think this guy would be good for you? If he ended up being your boyfriend do you think you would trust him to stick around and not go off kissing other women or possibly worse when your back was turned? I certainly wouldn't! He sounds like a total love rat to me. Enjoy the high, enjoy the flirting, and enjoy the attention (we all need a bit of that)... but PLEASE don't fall for him. Think of him as a bit of fun until a decent man who will treat you with respect comes along. I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I'm just trying to spare you any future pain that this man is likely to cause you. And sadly I speak from experience.

Lizziesaurus
08-04-11, 09:58
Thanks for the replies :)
I think somewhere in my head I do know he'd never be good for me, someone just had to tell me.