PDA

View Full Version : Scared.... What's going on?

Hypogirl45
07-04-11, 23:01
Ok I'm officially freaking out. I had what I thought was petichea (sp) two days ago. I have been panicking since. Then it turned out to be a small scab I think. I get short of breath At random times. My Appetite is good when I am doing something, not focused on symptoms. I'm so worried. I am thinking it's cancer, don't know where, just somewhere. Help!

nomorepanic
07-04-11, 23:04
I am not sure what that is - can you tell us please.

Hypogirl45
07-04-11, 23:12
What? I don't know what it is that's why im asking......:shrug:

nomorepanic
07-04-11, 23:13
petichea - I mean what is that?

Hypogirl45
07-04-11, 23:18
I spelled it wrong, sorry. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petechia
I meant petechia

nomorepanic
07-04-11, 23:56
Ok which symptom makes you think you have cancer?

Hypogirl45
08-04-11, 00:10
Ok which symptom makes you think you have cancer?

Shortness of breath, being tired

nomorepanic
08-04-11, 00:13
Doesn't ring of cancer to me to be honest. The shortness of breath is possibly because you are shallow breathing. I get this when I am stressed out. Being tired could be a number of things to be honest.

Those two things alone do not ring alarm bells of cancer to me.

shoegal
08-04-11, 00:31
I don't think those symptoms mean cancer either. I've been shallow breathing and feeling tired since I was 15 and I haven't got cancer (touch wood, not that I know of anyway)... just flippin' anxiety!!! Oh and by the way I'm 37 now, so it's been a long old while... :wacko:

Having a scab somewhere on your body by the way is an indication that you scratched or nicked your skin somehow. It is NOT an indication that you have cancer in your body somewhere. Where on earth did you get that idea from? Now calm down and please try not to worry about it.