PDA

View Full Version : makiong myself yawn and holding breaths

scaredstiff695
08-04-11, 18:16
ok sorry posting twice twoi separate things.

does anyo9ne else hold their breath and make themselves yawn?

ok im sat now thinking about my brethaiung god nos why and i feel the constant need to make myself breath if im not i feel stiff tighht and scraed that i will stop moving./brething and die.
i will hold my bretha like trying toi make myself yawn then i get scared and if the yawn doesnt come out i get pnaicked

also i hold my brath and trmble quite severly when im panicking or sometimes when im just anxious is this really normal???

PanchoGoz
09-04-11, 13:52
Have you noticed that when you are distracted, you don't notice yourself breathing?
This is means it is ok. You need to distract yourself whenever you start to focus on yourself breathing. Do not think about it.
You don't really make it clear why you do that yawning thing, is it just a habit or a breathing technique? There is no need to do that...
Trembling is common when you are really scared or uptight. Try to use up that energy doing something productive.

I find computer games or puzzles take my mind off things really welll.

scaredstiff695
09-04-11, 14:23
hi thamks,

im not too sure why its strange, i do distraction im improving or was but hit a massive bad patch dont no why frustrated