PDA

View Full Version : having a bad day :(

Hayley1982
08-04-11, 20:04
ive had a real bad today so feel pretty vulnerable and people know this but for some reason its like people wanna knock me further and further down i am wondering y people do this. shall i be nasty to them back but than i think thats not necessarily the right atttude. shall i wait to thay fall down and laugh at them. sorry for saying this just needed to rant. i hate some people lol x

katexxxx
08-04-11, 21:46
most people are malicious or just not genuwine and sometimes its hard becos in life we need to socilaize,but for me i rather be on my own as im more comfortable x

Hayley1982
09-04-11, 01:41
Feel like I'm breaking down!!! :-( someone help x

Hayley1982
09-04-11, 01:57
I'm sooo exhausted :-( x

MeganBooker
10-04-11, 10:10
SAME - I feel like just curling up in a ball and going to sleep - I want to lock the world out....
However life must go on and and we have to just get on with it the best we can... Easy to say but hard to do. Dont give in - you can make it. One small step at a time.

Elen
10-04-11, 10:21
Sorry don't have anything great to say. I just wanted you both to know that someone cares.

Magic
10-04-11, 19:48
Hello H26
Don't let any one get the better of you. If you have to be rude DO IT
I don't mean for you to be nasty or violent.Just give back what you get
This sort of thing makes me so angry.It has been done to me in the past
I wish you all the best and a big:hugs:
Take care

lynn1960
10-04-11, 21:18
hi hope youre day has got better aniexty can make you feel really bad and you will get days when it feels bad but thet will get few and far between you will get better i did so we all can thinking of you if you need to talk pm me

GeorgiJ
11-04-11, 21:49
I totally get this - it seems the worse I feel the harder people seem to want to make life.
I've always got on really well with the people in my office but I have been really anxious and panicky lately and they just seem to be trying to make it worse...I keep getting extra work and pressure and people seem to deliberately leave me out of things...I know in my head that they aren't trying to be mean...I guess in my case it's probably because they don't know what's happening...

Hope your week improves tho