PDA

View Full Version : head all over the place

melvin
08-04-11, 20:44
hi
can anyone tell me if they get this symptom of they feel they cant take any more. i feel my brains over loaded . i was looking for something to day and i just felt like my head was all over the place like i could not think straight and i just felt over loaded even though i have to do today , i feel like im losing it

j.d
08-04-11, 20:59
hI, yOUR NOT ON YOUR OWN.

katexxxx
08-04-11, 21:44
hello and yes i feel like this everyday,youl be ok x

itwillbeokay
09-04-11, 11:06
Does this ever get better? I feel like I can't concentrate on anything, that everything seems like it's such a big deal. :(

melvin
09-04-11, 16:34
thanks for Ur replies guys

spikey0377
10-04-11, 19:08
Hi,

Just thought I would add to the subject. When my anxiety is bad, my head feels not right, I forget what I am doing and sometimes have to go back just where I came from to see if I can remember what I am doing.

I think it is overload of the Brain, as in our minds are always thinking. Mine is like that I am always thinking things, I don't really give myself a break, and most of the time it is about how my body is feeling and what symptoms I am feeling.

A doctor once said to me that your brain is like a sponge it can only take so much, as in a sponge can only absorb so much water and then it is full up, he said that is what happen's with our brain it can only take so much and then switches off, sometimes only for seconds but it happens. I guess with me it hits me out of nowhere, I just all of a sudden get a feeling of where am I and how did I get here, then I give myself a break until I can remember. Do it with work, I forget things, with stuff at home. So if you are like me and under pressure and worry a lot it may be that. Hope this reassure's you that you are not alone.:huh:

scaredstiff695
10-04-11, 19:37
hi yeah i do gotr it abd past few days from high anxiety and stress. i was told similiar spikey i was told its your brains way of kinda shutting down for a bit cos its in overload mode.

spikey0377
11-04-11, 14:05
Hi Scaredstiff,

At least we are not alone in this. It's a classic symptom with me when I am very anxious.

:D