PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything to do?

Horse
08-04-11, 21:23
Does anyone know if there is any work available that can be done at home?

This could involve PC work mainly I suppose.

It would be a great help to those of us too ill to go to work or keep a job owing to our Anxiety be it Health, Social or whatever symptoms prevents us from living a normal day.

I know there used to be quite a few adverts for homeworkers to do rather mundane jobs like filling envelopes for something stupid like £10 per 1000, but you never see these now.

Horse.

LucyR
08-04-11, 21:31
Hi, Someone else posted about this recently. We all seemed to agree that anything that there was was scams or cold calling, so not much to go on there.

shoegal
08-04-11, 21:44
There must be jobs out there that involve working from home! I would also like to find computer based work if at all possible.

snowgoose
08-04-11, 21:51
Hi :)

I have been looking too ..............wonder if some companies would like people to answer phone queries etc ....and take messages ?
not pc literate really :blush:

wish there was something for us .xx

scaredstiff695
08-04-11, 21:58
hi a few months back my auntie who has severe arthritis was going to do some calling work but cant rememebr who it was withy. they like use your phone and direct calls to you not sure how it works but if i cfind out more will let you no cos i wuold be interested ion it too x

shoegal
08-04-11, 23:02
Well I sometimes get panicky on the phone so that wouldn't be any good to me, lol! :blush:

LucyR
09-04-11, 00:48
I used to be panicky on the phone too shoegal, but I still managed to do a telesales job, so hope for you too.

Horse
09-04-11, 09:59
Thanks for the replies.

Horse.