PDA

View Full Version : having a sad Saturday

simon68
09-04-11, 15:03
I feel really sad and lonely :weep:

How can I feel this way when the sun is shining?
:weep: :weep: :weep:

Elen
09-04-11, 15:11
Hi Simon

At the moment I am feeling the same.

The sun is shining and I really should be making plans to get out and walk the dogs but at the moment cannot motivate myself.

You are not alone....

Spy
09-04-11, 15:13
When I feel like that I turn the music on and make myself sing something, it feels really fake for the first few minutes then it starts to make me feel better.:)

shoegal
09-04-11, 15:34
I feel exactly the same. I should be outside playing with my dog, but instead I hurt all over, I've had barely any sleep and I'm hiding under my duvet.

ElizabethJane
09-04-11, 15:58
:hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry that we are all feeling sad. hugs to you all. EJ

snowgoose
09-04-11, 16:05
sending you all a hug:hugs:
I think this lovely weather makes depression and anxiety even more acute .
and lonely while every one else it seems is out and enjoying life without distress.

we got each other though .....it may be cyber land but we KNOW apart from the odd troll that every single one of us understands how we feel .
so nose down bosom hug today from me :blush:. to you .x

Magic
09-04-11, 17:14
To everyone who is feeling sad like me. Go make yourseves a nice drink
of tea or what ever you fancy and get a chair and take them both in the yard or garden and sit down and we will all have to consintrate on chearing up. Take the dogs out later ok?:hugs::yesyes::winks::noangel::shades:

marvi
09-04-11, 17:49
by talking to me you can feel good....

ditzygirl
09-04-11, 19:34
Simon, it's ok to feel down even when it s lovely day. It's all part of depression, please remember many others will be feeling as you are today.

Feel free to share if you know hwat is making u feel so sad, maybe sharing will help.

Remember you are not alone, and you are very special and we care about youx

suzy-sue
09-04-11, 19:44
by talking to me you can feel good....

:roflmao:

suzy-sue
09-04-11, 20:15
:bighug1:Have a big hug Simon ..Hope you feel a lot brighter soon .Luv Suexx:bighug1: