PDA

View Full Version : unusual discomfort in lower abdomen

missykat
09-04-11, 16:07
ive been experiencing some discomfort dwon below near my private parts. each time i jump or walk fast it feels heavy down there my bladder i think im not sure and when i sit down its hurts in my pelvis and when i wee and when i empty completely i get a few pains. cramping pains. cud this be just a simple uti? and what can i do to releive it? i m drinking cranberry juice at the minute.

nikkinik
09-04-11, 16:32
Probably is a UTI. Stick with the cranberry and drink lots of water too.. you should be ok in a day or too.
Make sure you're not getting soap/shower gels too near your bits too.. Stick with a ph balanced wash, or femfresh..
Maybe a bit tmi, and I also dont know how old you are.. But if you're intimate with someone, b/f\g/f partner, fiance, husband.. whatever, make sure you try and pee after!

I always used to get uti's but those 2 things have helped a lot :)

missykat
09-04-11, 16:36
im 24 and intimate with partner, i usually pee after :D ill stick with the cranberry juice anyway, not my fave drinks but will have to deal with it for another day or two. thanks :yesyes:

James93
09-04-11, 17:55
Research Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction

honeyp1e
09-04-11, 18:00
ive been experiencing some discomfort dwon below near my private parts. each time i jump or walk fast it feels heavy down there my bladder i think im not sure and when i sit down its hurts in my pelvis and when i wee and when i empty completely i get a few pains. cramping pains. cud this be just a simple uti? and what can i do to releive it? i m drinking cranberry juice at the minute.

i get this heavy feeling all the time and sometimes feels like pressure i have had many tests all came back clear doc put it down to my ibs x

shoegal
09-04-11, 18:04
Hi. I often get cramp-like pains after I've urinated which can be very painful. I don't worry about it as I've had tests done in the past and there was no infection. I think it's just one of those things. Maybe the bladder is a little bit irritated or maybe it's just cramp like you'd get in any other part of your body. Either way, I don't think it's anything to worry about. Maybe you should go to the Doctor and have you urine tested just to put your mind at rest. :flowers: