PDA

View Full Version : im new here

pepperutchie
10-04-11, 15:22
im new here but old with suferring as i had this anxiety on nd off for 6 years,everyday i battle diffrent symptoms the worst is chest pain..that triggers everything for me..i somehow lessen my interest in it but now i have this obsession about cancer breast in particular as i have a cousin whos dyin of breast ca...as soon as i talked t o her i begin to feel some sort of pain in my left and my armpit..i dont know if its my anxiety but iam goin crazy over worrying bout it..any idea about it?il be glad for any reassurance i woul find thak you
rocelyn

diane07
10-04-11, 15:24
Hi pepperutchie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

fifeboy66
10-04-11, 16:35
hi rocelyn. fear of illness/death is one of my big triggers. the only sure fire way of being sure is to go to the doctor..thats what i did and got the reassurance i needed. i know you said a cousin has breast cancer but is there any history in your immediate family..if not then your chances decrease considerably..also if you are under 50 your chances of having breast cancer are less. i know what you mean about getting a pain when someone mentions something.. i have been there so i can understand how you feel. If you need to chat there are always people on the chat room who will help..somethimes just talking it through with someone helps...take care..dave

pepperutchie
21-04-11, 12:14
thanks diane and dave,hope to find some nice people justlike you..:)

Vanilla Sky
21-04-11, 21:39
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

pepperutchie
22-04-11, 11:36
thanks paige

Lindy
23-04-11, 23:35
Hi there, sorry about your cousin. I have a big fear of cancer

Lindy
23-04-11, 23:49
a Hi there, sorry about your cousin, I have a huge fear of cancer. Many years ago my cousin was diagnosed with breast cancer at 24. It's so sad and makes me angry... I regularly had pains in my breasts and under my arms. They took a long time to go away, but eventually they stopped. It is really worrying, and you cant help think the worst. My friend has a brain tumour and needless to say Ii get shooting pains im my head now!

pepperutchie
25-04-11, 10:13
thanks Lindy for the post..it somewhat help me realize sometimes reassurance to fellowsuferrer one who truly understands help a lot.TC

jill
25-04-11, 13:55
:welcome: to the site.

As you can see, this site is a good place to be, there are lots of nice people hear who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX