PDA

View Full Version : seeds of thought

trevor
12-04-06, 08:25
hi guys.,,

thought i would share this one with you all,,

i liked it,,

Seeds of thought
Plant the seed of a thought in your mind and it quickly takes root. Nurture that seed as the days and months go along, and it will grow into something substantial.
In this moment, and in every moment, you can choose what to put into your mind. And whatever you consistently put into your mind will soon become a part of your life.

If you use every opportunity you have to put regret, envy, anger, greed, and despair into your mind, what will be the result? The reality of your world will overflow with all those negative influences.

Instead, in each moment, every chance you get, put positive, empowering thoughts into your mind. And as time goes on, every aspect of your life will be lifted higher as a result.

You can choose which seeds of thought you put into your mind. Choose thoughts of love, possibility, generosity, abundance, compassion, strength and gratitude.

No matter what is going on in the world around you, you can plant and nurture precisely the thoughts you choose. Choose wisely, and it will have an enormous impact on the direction of your life.

hope you liked it,,

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

Jenny
12-04-06, 15:26
Great idea. I am going to try it.

Jenny xx

weepinky
14-04-06, 09:40
Thanks Trevor - this is sound advice too.

Love Pinky