PDA

View Full Version : Pooh !!! (maybe TMI)

LittleMissPanicky
11-04-11, 08:00
Well here i am again with my "pooh" problems !!!
I have recently had a series of tests, barium enema, sigmoidoscopy , blood tests etc, all proved negative. The reason for these tests is that i "thought" i saw blood in my pooh . Anyway i was starting to get my head round this until i went to my friends house yesterday. To cut a long story short i went for a wee, somebody had already been to the toilet as there was already a fair bit of paper in the toilet, but i was that desperate i just went without flushing the loo. When I stood up i noticed like a browny red patch in the toilet on top of the paper, so you can imagine what my mind is doing now. I later found out that her little girl had been sick and covered it up with loo paper, so i thought well hey thats what it was, but then of course my mind is racing and i'm thinking well if it was underneath, how did it work its way on top !! Crazy I know but my mind is now going overtime thinking that the tests are missing something still, how the hell am I going to move on when I think like this all the time !!!!

LittleMissPanicky
12-04-11, 09:14
any reassurance appreciated xxxx

macc noodle
12-04-11, 12:52
You have had lots of tests to prove that there is nothing wrong with your bowels, so don't give it a second thought - trust that the tests were negative and you are fine.

Working on the basis that you did not inspect the loo basin before you went, how long could that mark have been there - ages! Even before the child put loo paper over her sick.

:)