PDA

View Full Version : new on hear bc fears

tillymint
11-04-11, 10:30
Hi I am new to posting on this site though have been accesing posts for several months now. I am obsessed by BC fears, and sometomes examine obsessively.

I dont share these thoughts with anyone in case they think that I am mad.

diane07
11-04-11, 10:34
Hi tillymint

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
11-04-11, 10:53
Hi Tillymint, welcome aboard, nice to have you with us.x:welcome:

shoegal
11-04-11, 10:56
Hello and welcome to NMP.

Please can you tell me what BC fears are as I can't help if I don't know what you mean?!! :wacko:

tillymint
12-04-11, 16:09
Thank you for all your messages:) Sorry by BC I meant Breast Cancer. Don't even like to type it really! I suffer with breast pain intermittently, usually left sided. Last week I was at GP'S twice, once over the pain. She examined me and re-assured me couldn't feel anything. Then a couple of days later went back because I thought I felt something on the right side(sort of a ridge underneath r breast) in a place which had been tender when she had pressedit.She sadi that it felt like normal breast tissue to her, but I was mid cyle so she has asked me to go back a week after next period.

Now can't enjoy anything and just obsessing about why she's asked me to go back. She did say that she did not think it was anything to worry about and she is very good, but telling me not to worry is like telling me not breathe Sorry to ramble on

Vanilla Sky
12-04-11, 21:21
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x