PDA

View Full Version : throbbing

holly87
12-04-11, 00:40
well ive had quite a good week untill today :( .. been getting throbbing pains all over but only little bits not like a whole muscle .. its worrying me because when the pains come there everywhere and it scares me.. doc says its my muscles and nerves from anxiety .. do you all agree?? i just cant get my head round how anxiety can make you get these things x

debbsi
12-04-11, 09:44
Hi
I get similar symptoms but mine are more like sharp shooting pains - I get them all over but find the more i think about a particular area of my body - the more pain i get there - so then i start freaking out thinking that theres something wrong - i too dont understand how my mind can cause this type of pain

holly87
12-04-11, 18:25
hi thanks for reply .. yeh i get all sorts of pains some i cant explain .. it gets to me because iv started gettin them in my ancles and wrists and even my boobs again .. there everywhere do you get them everywhere too? xx

debbsi
12-04-11, 19:49
not just me then? I get them in my boobs too - really freaks me out!!
But then i can get them just about, anywhere - chest, head, limbs etc like a sharp burning shooting pain - nerve pain
I'm sure it is in my mind as i only get some of them when i start thinking about it - mainly the boob ones!!!

holly87
12-04-11, 20:49
lol yeh your not on your own chick .. there horrible ive made a list and tomorrow im takein it to the doc see what he says ..x

BKF1515
12-04-11, 21:17
I've also had spasms, pain in various parts of my body (at different stages), nausea, diarrhea,, breathlessness, etc., etc. Wouldn't it be nice to finally fully believe that we cause our own pains and other symptoms? I've been told now that my focus on my head keeps my headache going.... I hope that is true as I am trying so hard to just relax and let it go....

holly87
12-04-11, 21:22
hi BKF1515.. yeh well i was never worried about my head untill i spoke about it then i got head aches and head pains all sorts :/ so just goes to show .. but all these pains i get im not even thinkin of anything when i get them i just get them and thats what makes me think and obsess over them so that puzzles me .. i get them all over and im fed up :( i get all sorts in small bits but these pains are there most of the time thats what worries me .. i started getting the chest pains and breathlessness but that passed but these pains always come back .. do you get all the pains i mentiond too? xx

Taffy
12-04-11, 21:23
This HA is relativley new to me but I begining to realise just how powerful an effect it can have on your body! Its all down the the HA....it has to be!

debbsi
12-04-11, 21:46
i also get other weird sensations which only last a few days - like mild pins and needles / tingling - which i am sure is caused by ha