PDA

View Full Version : Google I hate you

madeuprolemodel
12-04-11, 02:34
So about five minutes ago I had a really sharp pain above my right eye! It was horrible anyway I google it and someone said " One of the symptoms of a BRAIN ANEURISM is a pain above the eyebrow."

:(

That is my wordy fear now
I am scared really really scared I also have uncontrollable pressure in my nose

Someone please help

countrygirl
12-04-11, 14:42
Well I have had a sharp pain above my eyebrow many many times in my life and I am still here and I bet you if everyone on here replied to you they would say the same thing. IF you had a brain aneurysm you would have other very serious symptoms - remember every single symptom we get could be symptom of a serious disease but unless you have the clinical signs as well and this is where Drs come in then the most likely explanation is something minor - example is appendicitis - anyone with an ache from tummy button to above right leg could have appendicitis but if this ache is accompanied by rebound tenderness, vominting and slight temperature and raised white blood cells in a blood test then these other things are clnincal signs so more chance of it being appendicitis the other 99% of people with this symptom the cause will be minor. I am the worlds worst at thinking every symptom is sign of something sinister but this is what a Dr explained to me that they are trained to look for the clnical signs of illness rather than symptoms and this is why we have such troublel believeing our Dr's!

wenlast
12-04-11, 15:57
I am positive it is migraine,your doc will tell you that I am sure

AllInMyHead
12-04-11, 17:27
I often have pain there and pressure in my face / nose / head caused by pressure in my sinuses. See, there are at least two things it could be that aren't serious